31. Start a proofreading or easy service to your fellow students! You’ll have customers in no time!
32. Create ‘a guide to your city’ magazine or website and get local businesses to pay to be featured
34. You can create a tutoring platform to connect Uni students with school students. Charge a few for the connection. Alternatively tutor yourself
35. Learn how to do eyebrow tattoos or microblading or lip liner and offer out your services. Although courses can be expensive, you can charge upto £300 for an eyebrow appointment
36. Put together budget flights and holiday packages by browsing the internet. Put together your very own travel exchange. You can even offer package events for hens, stags or celebrations once they get to their destination
37. Run a subscription service. Think about what people need on a monthly basis, perhaps a hungover survival kit. This is a good website to start one – Cratejoy
38. Collect students laundry and take it to the launderettes for a fee
39. Offer an ironing service to students and local residence
40. If your a foodie open a small restaurant in your living room offering unique dishes with a great environment – check licences you need first
We hope this was helping and got you thinking of some great start-up ideas. Let us know below if you have started a business. We would love to share it with out readers!