It’s fair to say that not all students are the best chefs.
But what every student does know well is where to find a good kebab.
So it’s unsurprising that many of the winners of the British Kebab Awards 2017 are in prime student locations.
Check out the full list of winners below and see if your favourites are on there:
1. Just Eat Best Delivery: I am Doner, Leeds
Highly Recommended: Irmak BBQ
2. Galliard Homes Customer Satisfaction: Kosk, Edmonton
Highly Recommended: Koz Mediterranean Restaurant, Beckenham
3. Harlequin Best Newcomer Restaurant/ Takeaway in London: Tarshish, Wood Green, London
Highly Recommended: Bababoom, 30 Battersea Rise, London, SW11 1EE
4. Crucials Best Newcomer Restaurant/ Takeaway outside London: Elder and Wolf, Whitley Bay
5. Best Kebab House in Northern Ireland: Sphinx Glengormley, Glengormley, Newtownabbey
6. Best Kebab House in Wales: Mezza Luna, Cardiff
7. Best Kebab House in Scotland: Alla Turca, Glasgow
8. Best Kebab House Regional: Meze Mangal, Bushey, Watford
Highly Recommended: Akdeniz Turkish Restaurant, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex
9. Big K Best Takeaway Regional: Ellesmere Port Kebab House, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
10. Alton & Co Best Kebab Restaurant in North and West London: Gokyuzu, Haringey, London
Highly Recommended: German Doner Kebab, West Ealing, London
11. Best Kebab Restaurant in South and East London: Meze Bexleyheath, Bexleyheath
Highly Recommended: Efes Restaurant, Brick Lane, London,
12. Bira London Best Takeaway in London: Pizza King Kebab House, Edmonton, London
13. Best Value: The Iskele, London
Highly Recommended: Grand Bazaar, Marylebone, London