When you’ve got a sexual activity that involves as many people as dogging does, you need some excellent organisation.
For the uninitiated, dogging is a mixture of exhibitionism and voyerism in which people have sex in a public area while others watch on.
And it’s damn popular.
Parks, paths, beaches and car parks across the country come to life every day as couples get down and dirty
Which means that there is almost certainly a dogging hot spot near your university. Take a look at the list from adulthub.com to see whether your favourite picnic spot is used for some kinky goings-on.
• Behind the rest stop off of the A46
• Dukes Mound above Madeira Drive
• The Devil’s Dyke
• Bakwell Lake: Bex to the station between Blackwell and Nailsea
• Bristol Zoo: The common opposite the north car park
• Moorend Road: The wooded area near Old Hill Fort
• Clifton Downs: Picnic area in the downs
• Cannon Hill Park: The end of the car park from the main entrance
• Rowheath Park: The car park or the pavilion
• Selly Oak Park: Under the bridge off the Harborne Lane entrance
• Heath Park: A wooded area off a track from King Edward Seventh Avenue
• Cardiff Bay Barrage: Car park
• Sanatorium Road: Canton car park
• Cardiff Gate Services: Car park
• Dragon House: Left of the old Air Wales building
• War Memorial Park: Car park
• Car park behind Nando’s in Wasgrave
• Braid Hills: The lower car park near the footpath to the golf course.
• Morrisons Granton: The covered car park.
• Haldon Forest: Haldon Hills
• The old Mount Oswald Manor And Golf Course
• Cock O The North roundabout: Picnic area just off the roundabout, where South Road meets the A167
• Cathkin Braes car park
• Mugdock Country Park
• Kirkstall Abbey car park
• Golden Acre Park car park
• Otterspool Promenade: The car park at the end of Mersey Road.
• Crosby Beach: At the coast guard car park
• Chiswick: Lovers Lane
• Dulwich: On the lane that leads to the golf course near the tollgate
• Kenton: Barn Hill recreation area
• Hammersmith: Tesco car park on King Street
• Prestwich Heaton Hall Park: At the unmade car park next to the radio tower
• Manchester Beta Court: Harpers Road car park
• Whitley Bay: St Mary’s Lighthouse
• Prospect Park in Tilehurst
• The Aviation Museum in Mohawk Way: In the car park
• Twyford Station car park
• Redmires reservoirs
• The picnic area near Jersey Marine
• Caswell Bay: At the car park
• Near Singleton Hospital: By the sand dunes
• Penllergaer Services: The wooded area
• Swansea Marina car park
• Blackpill car park
• Riverside car park