Title: Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
Report to: Head of Marketing
Based at: Remote working (Weekly face-to-face with Head of Marketing after Covid-19)
Salary: This is an unpaid experience-based role, with the potential to move to a paid role.
Role: Full-time (5 days a week). Potential for Part-time (3 days a week) for the right candidate
We are looking for a Junior digital marketing assistant to manage content writers, produce content calendars and upload content onto the site. There will be a small element of list generating but we have full training for all areas of the role. There may be some writing required.
You will also take ownership of our social pages.
You will work closely with the head of marketing to deliver business strategies on our website, manage content writers and manage our social pages. Full end-to-end training will be provided.
This is a broad and varied role which will include:
- Manage content writers by sending out content calendars to content writers, chasing any content overdue, asking for amendments when needed and answering any queries from writers
- Check content for plagiarism, spelling and grammar and SEO checklist has been followed
- Upload content onto the site
- Content writing if there is any downtime
- Update internal systems to keep the wider team informed
- Generate lead lists through LinkedIn
- Manage company social media channels and schedule posts
What we are looking for:
- Passionate and driven individual to really make this role their own
- An eager and willingness to learn and get stuck in
- The role requires excellent written and proof-reading skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Experience with content writing would be a plus but not essential
What’s on offer:
A role to really make your own and the ability to grow with us as the company expands. We have full training available for all areas of your role. There is potential for this role to move to a paid role.
We will give you all the experience you need in digital marketing and will provide relevant references if needed.
We are a student content platform with an audience of university students aged 17-24 years. Our website is www.unifresher.co.uk. Our content is advice lead and entertainment. We have ambitions to grow quickly but are very much still in the start-up phase. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and grow with us.
We want students to come to us for anything related to their university life. We connect brands with students and have worked with brands such as Boohoo, JD Sports, Domino’s and also local companies such as Taco Bells, Wok To Walk and the Stay Club.
To Apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.