In 2021, the University experience doesn’t really have much going for it. We don’t have face-to-face lectures, we can’t go clubbing, and we can’t even see our friends! However, it’s not all bad. One of the key aspects of any University of Liverpool student’s university experience is still going strong: Liverfess. For those who don’t know, Liverfess houses any and every confession a Liverpool student has to offer, from the outrageously embarrassing, to the painfully relatable. Whether you want to anonymously claim your admiration for a course mate, rant about your housemates or even just share your darkest thoughts with fellow students, Liverfess is the place for you. We’ve collected some of the most outrageous and perhaps relatable confessions from Liverpool students to get you through 2021.
1. This one that taught us you can never be too prepared…
2. Rules were made to be broken apparently.
3. Did you really need to share that with the group?
4. A better type of multitasking:
5. A situation that no one wants to be in:
6. I don’t know about your post-lockdown plans, but watching this is mine.
7. They say you either have a naked neighbour or you are the naked neighbour…
8. If you’ve ever even visited the library, you definitely relate.
9. At least this year’s freshers were safe from this!
10. They really said “plot twist”:
11. You think you’re looking cute until you get to the checkout.
12. Funny coincidence if you ask me.
13. Nothing hits like a few midnight tears during a pandemic.
14. A crime against vegans everywhere!
15. June/July me feels attacked.
16. Whoever you are, you’re an animal.
17. A modern love story:
18. If 2020 gave us anything, it was main character complexes.
19. Is it sad that I kind of miss this?
20. I’m not proud of it, but honestly, same…
21. Hope he saw this sis…
22. At least someone supports us.
23. It’s called SELF-CARE:
24. My boyfriend liked this, and to be honest, I’m offended…
25. A whole mood:
At a time when our entertainment choices are limited, the confessions on Liverfess are really doing the most to boost our morale and remind us that we could have it worse: we could be the people submitting the posts. Never change Liverpool students, never change.