Elections are stressful, we have to think, choose, and then worry about whether it was the right decision. But the one thing that makes it better, are the dogs at polling stations. So here are our top 20 dogs at polling stations from the 2021 local elections.
1. Rory is such a good boy. Only good boys wear dashing ties to vote.
2. This good gang were there to offer anyone moral support.
3. This good boy looks so excited for democracy
4. You’ve got to get really involved in local politics, and this guy knows it
5. Up and down the country, dogs went voting yesterday! Shout out to our Welsh Woofers!
— Faye (@smithfaye110) May 6, 2021
6. 3 for the price of 1! Triple Whammy!
— Hazel (@DrHillyHazel) May 6, 2021
7. And strike a pose. This dog has got it down to a T.
— Mike (@Mike69591253) May 6, 2021
8. All dogs need educating about democracy, and clearly, they’re interested…
— Diana Heyes (@DianaHeyes) May 6, 2021
9. This is a policy we can get behind.
— Joanna (@joannamclo) May 6, 2021
10. We appear to have an imposter among us…
Over the years I've never been able to take part in Dogs at polling stations because I've never owned a dog…
But this year is different…
— Gamiest Gamer 🕹🎮 (@Retr0Joe) May 6, 2021